CÁC PHÚC LỢI DÀNH CHO BẠN
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
• The MSL mission is to support the quality use of our medicines through clinically relevant and scientifically robust interactions with leading specialists as a trusted scientific counterpart.
• MSL is jointly responsible to support optimal patient outcomes through communication of data, information, knowledge and insights in support of healthcare professional needs and company goals.
• MSLs are expected to be a therapeutic area scientific expert, responsible for discussing the Company products, patients’ treatment trends and studies in the therapeutic areas in which the Company is involved, with defined audience of leading specialists (Physicians, Pharmacists, Hospital Managers, Board Members of Scientific Societies, and other Stakeholders) and to be considered a trusted scientific counterpart.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
• Keep abreast of medical and scientific knowledge.
• Develop and maintain a contact network with leading specialists.
• Communicate actively and reactively medical scientific data to leading specialists
• Organize/coordinate and participate in Medical Education activities.
• Organize and participate in Advisory Boards in cooperation with Medical Affairs Manager/ Medical Director.
• Support Medical Affairs study execution
• Gain valuable insight through scientific interactions into treatment patterns, and scientific activities in the therapeutic area and provide input to the company Medical Affairs Plan / business decision-making.
• Champion medical benefits of products and contribute to foster innovative therapeutic approaches to benefit patients through scientific interactions with leading specialists.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
– BA/BS. Preferably Scientific Degree: Medical Doctor, Pharmaceutical or Nature Science university degree or related qualification
– Desirable: DoctorateRELATED EXPERIENCE
• Prefer at least 2 years working experience in pharmaceutical industry or research company and with competency in a project management capacity.
• Background should include a strong record of deep knowledge of the therapeutic area, strength in research and interpretation of medical data.
• Experience with scientific acumen and communication skills in order to be accepted by leading specialists in peer-to-peer relationship.
• Experience with complex business environments preferred.
• Strong track record of success as demonstrated through annual performance ratings and/or professional accomplishments and awards.
SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES/SKILLS REQUIRED
1. Demonstrated ability to continue an update of medical and scientific knowledge.
2. Interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interact with a broad range of audience (scientific experts, company personnel ).
3. Advanced presentation skills and business acumen
4. Provided highly customer focused with an awareness of the importance of business results
5. Preformed an innovative with the ability to coordinate and drive a complex and changing environment
6. Advanced problem solving, analytical and strategic thinking
7. Awareness of, and adherence to, Johnson & Johnson Credo values and International Health Care Business Integrity Guide
8. Key GLP competencies include a master skill set for: results & performance driven, collaboration & teaming, strategic thinking, sense of urgency, prudent risk taking, organization & talent development, intellectual curiosity, big picture orientation and self awareness & adaptability together with essential skills in integrity & credo based actions